SPRAY FOAM INSULATION
Are you in need of spray foam insulation North Bay Pacific Insulation has the experts and professionals you need for quality work. We offer free inspections and competitive pricing with energy efficiency always in mind. Closed-cell spray foams provide a higher R-value per inch than less expensive insulation types like fiberglass, cellulose, or open-cell foam, all of which have R-values of R-3.2 to R-3.8 per in. The low density of open-cell spray foam makes it relatively vapor permeable (a 3-in.-thick layer of open-cell foam has a permeance of 16), so when it’s used to create an unvented conditioned attic in a cold climate, the interior face of the foam should be covered with a vapor retarder. Learn more about spray foam and its benefits below.
There are many reasons why homeowners choose spray foam insulation. Spray on foam helps you to go beyond the expected with a modern insulation solution, that meets your design’s energy efficiency needs. Our spray foam insulation is a one-step continuous exterior insulation solution providing thermal insulation, an air barrier and a water resistive barrier.
Spray foam insulation offers a complete energy performance solution in residential and commercial design. Plus, spray foam provides a cost effective, ideal means to completely insulate interior side stud cavities, and eliminate the potential for internal convection currents that could otherwise reduce performance.
North Bay Pacific Insulation is consistently exceeding homeowner’s expectations with a beautiful, high-performance home that stands out from the pack. Differentiating their homes with products that are the best in residential energy efficiency with spray foam insulation.
Thanks to spray foam’s ease of application, your project can remain on time and on budget without losing integrity on quality, performance and deliverability.
Whether you have a new build, home rennovation, multi-family dwelling or anything else, insualtion can help:
- Increase energy efficiency – Insulation helps stop energy from leaking into or escaping out of buildings and homes.
- Make the building more comfortable – The right amount of insulation helps keep homes and buildings more comfortable year round.
- Reduce outside noises – Insulation & Acoustical Contractors can install a variety of soundproofing insulation products.
- Reduce carbon footprint – Insulating a commercial building can help decrease the amount of carbon emissions the building produces.
- Protect against water and air infiltration.
- Create a healthier environment for buildings and homes.
North Bay Pacific has insulation solutions for any project and can meet your client’s insulation requirements. We’ve worked with many contractors, builders, and architects throughout Sonoma County.
Contact North Bay Pacific Insulation for more information on spray foam insulation. Residents can rely on us for exceptional, personalized service and high-quality work.