Petaluma’s Leading Insulation Contractor
We install a wide range of energy efficiency products. Our knowlegdable staff will help you select the best product for each project.
We’re committed to providing our customers with excellent customer service and installing the highest quality products in the area.
Trust North Bay Pacific with your next project.
Insulation in Petaluma, CA
- Blown-In Blanket insulation is blown-in with a machine directly into the attic. Blowing in insulation is faster than installing batts and offers better coverage by completely covering the attic floor.
- Batt insulation is fiberglass blanket insulation that comes in rolls or sheets and designed for easy handling. It is used between framing such as studs and joists. Unfaced batt insulation can also be used on exterior walls when a vapor barrier is added on the heated side of the wall. Kraft or faced batt insulation serves as friction between studs and are held in place without stapling. Batt rolls are available in a variety of lengths, widths, and R-values.
- Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is a spray-applied plastic that can form a continuous insulation and air-sealing barrier on walls, roofs, around corners, and on all contoured surfaces. Spray Foam insulation is known to resist heat transfer extremely well and offers a highly effective solution for reducing unwanted air infiltration through cracks, seams, and joints. Our closed-cell spray foams provide a higher R-value per inch than less expensive insulation types like fiberglass, cellulose, or open-cell foam, all of which have R-values of R-3.2 to R-3.8 per in. The low density of open-cell spray foam makes it relatively vapor permeable (a 3-in.-thick layer of open-cell foam has a permeance of 16), so when it’s used to create an unvented conditioned attic in a cold climate, the interior face of the foam should be covered with a vapor retarder.
- Retrofit Insulation is a good way to lower your energy bills and make your home more comfortable is installing retrofit insulation and making sure your home is properly air sealed. Re-insulating your home can make it a lot more energy-efficient and help you save money.
- Green Building Materials reduces the amount of energy you use in your home helps to reduce the amount of greenhouse gas that is emitted into the atmosphere. Adding insulation and air sealing to your home can dramatically reduce the amount of energy used when heating and cooling your home. This will reduce your carbon footprint, and also reduce the amount of chemicals released into the environment from air conditioning units.
- North Bay Pacific provides professional and clean insulation removal services. We recommend removing old insulation only when it has fire damage, water damage, or is heavily infested with rodents.
What type of insulation is right for your home or project? As experts in installing insulation, North Bay Pacific Insulators is here to assist you in evaluating the various options to achieve the best energy saving results for your home. Whether you’re adding insulation to your attic, finishing a basement, building an addition, modifying an under-insulated bonus room, or adding acoustic insulation for sound control, we have the right products to meet your needs and stay within your budget.
North Bay Pacific Insulators Residential Services
Keep your house warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer with home insulation services from the North Bay Pacific Insulators residential contractors in Petaluma. Petaluma homeowners can expect low prices, instant quotes and energy-efficient services that include the following: