Batt insulation is fiberglass blanket insulation that comes in rolls or sheets and is designed for easy handling and use between framings, such as studs and joists. Batts are available in a variety of lengths, widths, and R-values.
What type of insulation is right for my home or project? As experts in installing insulation, we’re here to help assist you in evaluating the various options to achieve the best energy saving results for your home. Whether you’re adding insulation to your attic, finishing a basement, building an addition, modifying an under-insulated bonus room or adding acoustic insulation for sound control, we have the right products to meet your needs and stay within your budget.
What you can expect from our in-home evaluation:
- Your time is valuable. We will be on time to our appointment.
- A comprehensive evaluation of how well your home currently conserves energy.
- This includes a digitally recorded visual inspection of your attic and any other spaces
that may allow energy-saving upgrades.
- A clear description of the energy efficient insulation options available to you. This includes
a review of our video recording and a “menu” of several upgrading opportunities
listed in order of anticipated value to you.
- Answer your questions and discuss options.
- You decide which of our insulation cost option(s) fit within your budget.
- Schedule the work to be performed now or when you are ready.
- We will do the work right, on schedule and within your budget – no surprises.